Since its foundation Liberty considers a high level of commercial ethics and transparent management a basis of its business. Our goal is to treat our employees and representatives of our stakeholders with dignity and respect, listen to them and learn further and we want be a benchmark to all around us.
We realize that our production involves a tremendous responsibility. Adherence to effective legislation and regulations is a basis of our responsibility but that’s not all. We still have to continue in our efforts to create a positive culture in which everybody wants and knows how to do things right. We put a great emphasis on human rights and their observance.
Rules and regulations
Liberty has a good reputation thanks to fair and honest practices in its own management and in all its business negotiations. The company code relates to all employees of the company and their subsidiaries all over the world. It serves to help us understand our ethic and legal duties which we encounter in our work. All our workers are acquainted with the code and trained in detail. These trainings are repetitive and their frequency is set to 3 years. You can find the full version of the code HERE.
We respect all human rights
Liberty published and without exceptions abides by an independent human rights policy. All our employees take trainings which clarify their rights and duties in adherence to human rights.
Among others we are obliged in our code to:
- Strictly observe competition laws and anti-trust rules,
- Act in line with anti-corruption laws,
- Treat everybody with fairness and dignity
- Not to tolerate any discrimination based on race, colour of skin, sex, age, religion, ethnicity or nationality, handicap or on any other unethical reasons,
- Provide to everybody with equal opportunities and differentiate employees only according to their performance, abilities or qualification,
- Secure everyone a working environment free of any form of sexual or other harassment.