LIBERTY Technotron s.r.o.
Company name: LIBERTY Technotron s.r.o.
738 01 Frýdek – Místek
LIBERTY Technotron s.r.o., based in Frýdek-Místek, is a 100 % subsidiary of LIBERTY Ostrava a.s.
Thanks to this we can obtain high quality base materials, such as cold roll steel, for our products which can then be successfully supplied to our domestic market as well as international ones.
Synergies with LIBERTY Ostrava continue to develop bringing long-time prospects and many other benefits such as:
- united and integrated purchasing and sales;
- simple and fast distribution to the whole world;
- easy access to new markets;
- reliable and secured deliveries of input materials;
- reliable and strong background;
- access to technologies and joint know-how.
The company’s long-term goal consists of buidling a prosperous, well-performed and marketing-managed company satisfying our company’s needs and expectations with an emphasis on quality, timeliness of supplies and optimization of payment terms and conditions. The company management respects environmental requirements.
LIBERTY Technotron s.r.o. is situated in the Moravskoslezský region, about 20 kilometers southwest from Ostrava. The company occupies about 4000 m2 and employs about 70 employees.
Ing. František Kubiczek
Ing. Libor Tannhäuser
Ing. Luboš Lacika
Bc. Richard Toman
Our manufacturing programme results from a long tradition of oriented transformer sheets upgrading uses in electrical industry.
High product quality, qualified employees, the highest level of customer care, flexibility and total filling of client requests classify our company as a market leader. The most important aspects for our cooperation with partners are customer care, collective growth, cooperation on projects and collective negotiation of high targets. LIBERTY Technotron s.r.o. is ideal partner for clients who prefer high quality of products and services.
Benefits from our cooperation:
- more than 20 years production tradition
- guaranteed quality, only about 0,22% of all claims in whole sales in 2007
- quality and timeliness deliveries, fast dispatching time
- variability of deliveries
- periodical consultation and technical advice for solutions of production problems
- technical service
- possibility of core handling
- tailor-made approach to each order
- information to clients